We are indeed fortunate to have such an agreeable climate here in Australia, and that allows us to incorporate the outdoor living space into our daily lives far more than it would if we had a cold European climate. When looking to customise your garden area, the Bali Hut is a perfect feature, and here are just a few reasons why.
- Keeping Cool – The Bali Hut is made in such a way that it keeps the occupants cool, with a perfectly slanted roof, it is designed to reflect, rather than absorb the heat. Made from natural materials, the roof is completely waterproofed, so you will not get wet when experiencing the odd shower.
- Top Quality Materials – While there might be suppliers offering mediocre quality with outdoor structures, there are also companies that pride themselves in using the very best quality materials, with timber that is both seasoned and protected. When looking at a Bali Hut with the intention of buying, it pays to do some research into the materials used.
- Customised Sizes – Every outdoor space is unique, and rather than buying an off-the-shelf product, you can deal with a supplier who is happy to customise the unit to perfectly suit the intended location. The design stage is critical, and the supplier would be happy to spend as much time as is necessary to ensure you are satisfied with the design.
- Adds Value to your Property – A Balinese hut would most definitely be a major feature in any garden, and it would add considerably to the value of the property. With a little maintenance, the structure would last for many years, so it can be viewed as an investment as well as a comfortable addition to your outdoor living space. You can expect a long product warranty when you invest in a Bali Hut, with some suppliers offering a 25-year warranty, and providing the unit is professionally installed, there is little that can go wrong.
- Great for Entertaining – A Bali Hut provides the perfect setting for drinks at any time of the day, and if you like entertaining your friends, the Bali Hut will always be the centre of attraction. It is also a great place for early morning coffee and breakfast, and will soon become a family favourite for rest and relaxation.
- Pest Free Thatch – This is very important, as natural thatch can be a haven for all kinds of domestic pests, so make sure that the supplier incorporates a pest-free system when building the thatch roof. Treated thatch will ensure that bees, wasps, hornets and other insects do not set up home in your hut roof.
If you would like to explore the potential that a Bali Hut can offer, an online search will put you in touch with a reputable supplier, and with their expertise and your design ideas, you can create the perfect relaxation area for your garden. Many Australian homeowners have already installed such a feature, and it is sure to provide you with many years of outdoor comfort.