If your driveway has seen better days and you are looking for a suitable alternative to asphalt, consider resurfacing the driveway with a resin-based compound. There are many benefits to a resin driveway, and here are just a few.
- Durable and Longlasting – Resin is very durable and will stand the test of time, outleasting asphalt by a long way. Once the driveway has been installed, you can look forward to many years of trouble-free use. The high level of flexibility allows for some movement that occurs in extreme temperatures and the surface will not crack.
- Semi-Permeable – A resin driveway is semi-permeable, which means there will be no surface water after rain and water seeps through the material and drains away naturally. There is affordable resin bound driveways in Newark from an established company who take great pride in their high level of craftsmanship.
- Attractive Colours – Resin driveways come in a wide range of colours, which allows you to complement the property with a contrasting colour that goes well with the exterior of the house.
- Weed Resistant – Unlike asphalt, a resin-based driveway is weed resistant, which saves you constantly picking out the sprouting shoots.
- No Planning Permission Required – Since 2008, a resin-based driveway does not need planning permission, which is another great reason to choose this amazing material.
If you would like to receive a no-obligation quote for a resin driveway, an online search will put you in touch with a local supplier and you can take it from there.